Sunday 5 July 2015

Anastasia dating scam

I really can’t say enough positive things about AnastasiaDate.com.  I can honestly say that I would never have met Tanya without its help. After meeting at least fifty warm, beautiful, and extremely nice ladies last year, when I was on a tour arranged by Anastasia Date. And going on dates with several of them, I saw the beautiful woman, and I knew she was the one.  It was like being struck by lightning.  We had a great time that evening and made another date.  Amazingly, the second date was even better than the first.  I was scheduled to fly home the next day, and she volunteered to come to the airport and see me off.

Once I got home, we started exchanging emails, which evolved quickly into daily chatting, and things just got better and better as we got to know each other.  I returned to Europe in February and proposed on St. Valentine’s Day, so we started the year as an engaged couple.  Now I can’t imagine life without Tanya, and it wouldn’t have been possible without my friends at anastasiadate.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment